Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A New Biker Chick is here

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Vicstar, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Hi Everyone,

Just signed up so I thought that I'd come and introduce myself.

I'm in Sydney's Northern Beaches and my daily ride is a 2014 Kawasaki Z1000. It's an amazing bike and I love riding it every day. It's not a bad upgrade from the 2012 Honda CBR250 that I learnt to ride on :)

Anyway I'm always keen for group rides and I'm a big fan of encouraging other females to get out there on their own bikes as there aren't a lot of us out there. So if anyone is keen for a ride (especially today as I'm going out soon) then drop us a line.

Cheers and ride safe!
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Howdy, happy Easter. That is an upgrade by anyone's standards.
  3. HAHAHAHA yeah just slightly. I do get some funny looks when I tell people :)
  4. Howdy , welcome to NR!
  5. That definitely is a big step up, stay safe. You'll find plenty of your sister riders on here. Welcome
  6. Great bike, I'm from the cent coast and ride the old road fairly often.
  7. fin mentalfin mental , you might want to fix that disagree tag you put on Jaytee, assuming it was in error :)
  8. Welcome VicstarVicstar there's a few of us based on the Northern Beaches and we do semi regular group rides. Keep an eye on the events section for details.
    Great bike too, I had a 2012 Z1000 (had to get rid of it after a year as it got me into too much trouble!).
  9. Hey hi and hello and welcome and all that :)
  10. welcome aboard :]
  11. Hi Vicstar,

I'm new to Sydney and in the Castle Hill area.

Going to St Albans next Saturday for lunch of your keen for a ride?

Lunch is good there.
  12. Welcome.
    Myself and a group of others regularly ride the Putty, Nasho, Kangaroo Valley, the Oxley and the Snowy region.
    Feel free to join us.
    Good on you for encouraging other girls to give it a go.
  13. Welcome to NR - definitely join one of the group rides - they are fun and looking forward to doing one in the sunshine!!!!:p
  14. I suppose I should fix it as it was an error.
    But then again Jaytee didn't seem too put out by it...
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Welcome to NR
  16. Welcome along Vicstar.
    Great to see another girl taking part in this fun. That's quite a bike you have there. Enjoy!
  17. Howdy and welcome VicstarVicstar . You remind me that I have a long way to go as I just stepped up to a 250, but I'll get there! :)
    • Agree Agree x 1

18. Yeah I could be tempted to do that and I'm always up for someone else making me food especially if it's good :)
  19. Welcome ms VicstarVicstar...sounds like you would be leaving me and my little puttputt Wasabi in your slipstream...but I do go for a zap up around the north (south and west :D) as well being a north western burbs lassie (Baulkham Hills)...maybe I can go TEC so I have a valid excuse to be at the back of the pack ha ha ;)
    Nice ride (s).
    I can but dream...:)
  20. Welcome to netrider from one Zed owner to another. How much fun are they? I love mine to bits and will probably keep it a long time.