Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

a moment of clarity

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by FormerUser2, Jan 11, 2005.

1. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. Only Haga.... He is truly the last of the extreme lean angle riders.... Certainly an underated rider.

3. *gobsmacked*

4. :shock: unberpharkenlievable :shock:

5. Camera angle makes it look more extreme.
    I'm surprised if he didn't lowside straight after that but in terms of a great photo none come better than that!

6. *ahem* excuse my ignorance, but what is a lowside? and for that matter, what is a highside? :oops:

btw, Martyh - you've inspired me to learn how to corner like a real person. :D

7. SMEE
    If you take a good look at the angle, there is no camera trickery per say. Those angles are VERY possible on a slightly cambered corner without low side. We used to drag the food pegs (and sometimes the bases) on supermotard which are higher than a GP bike without low siding.

SERAPH
    Low side. VERY agressive lean angle and running out of tire.. Thus, the bike continues to lean over beyond the rubber and let go. Best way of crashing if you ask me...... High side is when you are turning, under power, the rear wheel starts to slide and come around and then GRIPS... What you have is FFFFWAPPP... SPAT over the bike... Very painful way to go down.

Does that help?

8. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

9. What an unbelievable photo.

All I can say is "OMG"

10. Sorry Marty, my bad...

11. Takes a Kwack for someone to get it over that far :D :D :D :D :D :D

12. a nasty Lowside vid only 760k d/load , so dialup users can grab it too :p
    http://www.users.on.net/~ratty/uploads/Whoops.wmv

PS: keep those vid links coming DAZZA

13. Hell yeah Dazza,

I once got a great lean angle like that on my Kwaka, unfortunately the "lean" was only one way DOWN :oops:

14. Oooppps, that must have hurt :(

15. That's a video nasty all right. Enough to give you nightmares!