Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A Lurker no more.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by sudo, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Hello everyone,

I have finally taken the plunge into the forums after reading many posts for many months.

now a little about me, Now im from Melbourne. 1/4 century old.
    Do I have a bike? No..
    Do I have a Learners?.. No :p
    Both of these will get amended within the next 4 weeks.

Bikes im currently looking at, VTR250 and the new Ninja 250, obviously im a sucker for looks so the full faired Ninja is slightly in front but haven't had a chance so sit on one and see if i fit.

I have had the pleasure of meeting a few of the members on this board, and soon enough im sure ill meet a lot more.

well cant think of much more to say, so ill just leave this here.

2. Welcome, in.

3. welcome to the... other side :D

look at the zzr/gpx as well. essentialyl older ninjas. mines been and continues to be good to me :)

4. Welcome Sudo... Super ey?? =P

enigma-- , he prob won't consider the zzr/gpx much, he has seen me ride mine, and has sat on it... Yet to ride it though...

5. welcome bud

6. Cheers for the welcome,

As Brownyy mentioned i have sat on his bike, found it a little too small to sit on, feels like he could ride that thing between my legs if i was standing up on my tippy toes. now im no giant only at 6"1.

7. Welcome to NR sudo
    sudo yum install sweet bike!
    New myself and think getting a bike was the best thing I ever did, enjoy

8. Hi, welcome to NR and good luck obtaining the L's and the bike. Don't forget to allow some cash for the protective gear.

9. Welcome Aboard !
    :biker:

+1

10. Welcome to the forums. Don't forget to check out the Suzuki GS500.