Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away... [B]BIKEWARZ[/B]

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Sheps, Nov 15, 2010.

1. A long time ago in a galaxy far far away... BIKEWARZ

The hero of our story is a bloke named Sheps from the small tropical island of Tasmania (use your imagination). Riding on two wheels has always been on Sheps agenda however it has taken until now for him to have the surplus cash and spare time to take the leap.
    This dashingly handsome (hey it's my story) chap was sent away to Jedi school for months where he discover that if he meditated and stalked around netrider he had the ability to learn about riding and research bikes. Jedi school also paid well and allowed him to have 2 months paid holiday on his return.

So Sheps used his time well and after much study and guidence from his masters he invested in a 2009 GS500F to start his riding training.

--- TO BE CONTINUED ---

So the rest of the story is planned to begin in the first week of December when Sheps returns from his current sandy planet to undertake Pre learners courses. Then he'll go travel across to Victoria to pick up his bike and spend the rest of the summer adventuring around Tasmania learning this secret art of motorcycling.

So I've now made the jump from Netrider stalker to Netrider contributer and looking forward to a big summer of learning and hopefully meeting some of you cats for a ride or too
  2. :rofl:

Look forward to seeing further instalments on your foray into the secret art!

Welcome to Netrider, Sheps - enjoy!

3. You are a complete geek.

I can relate to that :)

Congrats on your first bike, ride safe.
  4. That's an enlightening story, Grasshopper. How do you think it's going to end?
  5. Ummm, welcome! LOL
  6. Looking forward to Episode 2!
  7. when you get to ep 4, it takes place before ep 1! And being Tazmanian, he was trying to crack onto his sister, because he didn't know, apparently....
  8. Beware of Stormtroopers hiding behind trees. Welcome
  9. welcome in buddy
  10. Haha... good stuff, welcome
  11. G'day mate, good read!

You should be on the right track, if you can't learn to ride a motorbike is tassie, there's no hope for you.
  12. God, another whack job, you'll fit riiiiight in dude!

13. Thanks for the welcome gang.

Hopefully might get to a learner ride in Melb before I head back to Tassie.