Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A little long bewteen posts!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Kezza53, Jan 27, 2012.

1. I got an email today...'haven't heard from you in ages how about a post!' Thats nice I thought. I know it's probably computor generated request but I dont care. It has prompted me to 'update'. You lot were there for me way back when I started to ride. You advised and inspired me along the way as a lone new (old) rider. (My old man didnt like bikes).
    I cant remember his name...the fellow who ran the Long Rides...he was the best. I felt like I lost a friend when he went on to the next round. Never met the guy but he was always putting his two bobs worth in to encourage me along. I thought of him as my friend as much as all you folks who new him(and his name!! Its my age forgive me). Anyway as time would have it after much soft encouraging my old man has done gone and got himself a bike too=D>. Suzuki Boulivard. He started with our daughters Kawazaki Ninja and within months upgrading. Next month we are setting off on HIS first big ride. Very exciting as I watch him preparing himself. I think to myself that yes I used to think this or that but since adding 20 or 30 thousand to my speedo I think a whole new way about riding!
    So...I have a bit of catching up to do as I check out the titles of some of the threads! Think I might be up late tonight reading and maybe commenting. Safe riding to you all and see you on the road sometime soon. We are heading to Coonabarabran Bundanoon and back via various roads unridden by us as yet!!

2. Welcome back then and thanks for the post,

Cam