Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

..a lickle accident!....

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Tweetster, Dec 2, 2010.

1. To my darling husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway.

Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me. I was coming home from Sylvia Park and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you.

Your loving wife. XX

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzD3zo7uU9qubjq3uyByS-KebRqiaal4bEjThWB0S9bYtZamcS.

amr

P.S. Your girlfriend phoned.....8-[

2. I like it :)

3. That'll buff right out too LOL

4. ..yeah!!... only a surface scratch!!.... :bolt:

5. Dear loving and caring wife,

As much as I love that car.......I can turn a blind eye to what youve done only if you can turn a deaf ear to that little phone call.

I know that you my loving and beautiful wife wont sue me out of my house, asset, and kids.

I am enclosing a picture for you.
    adrianalima.

Regards
    Your forgiving and not angry husband.