Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A helping hand

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by middo, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Not sure if this is the correct forum, but if not please move.

My son saw a motorcyclist doing a good deed a few days ago. He was stopped at the lights in the right hand of two straight through lanes, with one car in front of him. A motorcyclist pulled up into the right turn lane beside the car in front. The lights were about to change to allow the right turning motorcycle through, when the motorist in front purposefully dropped his cigarette butt on the ground out of his open drivers side window. The motorcyclist carefully picked up the butt, and returned it to the driver through his open window, then took off as the turn arrow went green.

My son struggled to drive he was laughing so much.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. I'm a volunteer firey (NSW RFS) and I'd LOVE to buy that guy a beer!:applause:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Well done that man
  4. I think if I tried to reach down to the ground from a seated position I'd almost certainly bring the bike down with me. Otherwise I would definitely be adding this to my "gosh I'd love to do that one day" list.
  5. That's gold would love to do something like that, but I would have to get off the bike to do it. Would love to see the face of the person your giving it back to.
  6. Did something similar in Sydney years ago, with a chocolate milk carton. Guy didn't want to help me by opening his window, so I had to drop it through the sunroof. Gave a whole new meaning to 'hair gel'. :whistle:
    • Like Like x 2
  7. ROFLSNORT :ROFLMAO: Way to go, "Kenny!"