Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A great time to test your top speed...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by TarmacSamurai, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...or a bad time to do something illegal in a car park.

I was in Kiama today and saw this in the harbour car park:

I really wanted to take a photo of the seven cops having their fish and chip lunch too, but thought that would be pushing my luck.

Note the six marked bikes and the one plain Blackbird. I couldn't see any lights or sirens concealed on it. It seemed like just a regular bike. All the riders having lunch were wearing jackets with badges though, as far as I could tell.

2. I wonder if the parking ranger would book the cops for parking more than one vehicle to a marked parking space. :LOL:

(*points to the Australian Road Rules*)
  3. The Fish & Chips must be damn good at that place :p

PS: I hope you had your Netrider Tagging cards handy :LOL:
  4. Actually, the fish and chips used to be a lot better there!

What are Netrider Tagging cards?
  5. Dare you to knock em all over and run.
  6. The first thought that sprung to my mind was "The Domino Effect"
  7. If I'd been in my car I could have accidentally backed into them.

8. "Sorry, mate, I just didn't see you"
  9. MMmmm I have this thing for cops in their sexy leathers, where is this place again??
  10. If you want to keep our respect, just stick with the Cop from the "Village People"
  11. No way he is gay & I'm not giving up my Fantasy for no one :grin:
  12. I just hope you are a giant hairy biker bloke with badly spelt tattoos :LOL:
  13. These guys were all, how can I put this... mature and well fed. Well, to be fair, they were all bulked up in wet weather gear and all that, but they weren't leather clad young studs, that's for sure.

Fantasies are always better in your mind.

14. This is the first time I've seen cops actually in gear. All the ones I see on road are usually just wearing their light blue shift and their gloves.

Illegal parking though =\ Tisk tisk!
  15. Motorcycle Cops might be your thing, but keep it to yourself.
  16. Who cares. A Cop Is a Cop is a Cop is the enemy.
  17. :( ono... Unmarked police bikes
    We have enough worries with their unmarked cars
    thanks for the pic, gotta watch out for a Greybird this weekend
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.