Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A good time to buy an ER-6N... $9500 rideaway

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Loz, Nov 22, 2007.

1. I dropped in to see Johnny at Cosways yesterday and he made me aware of this deal. It's certainly got me thinking, those are sweet little bikes.

2. Saw a Black and Gold on Turismo, by far the best colour combo.

Sweet bikes.
  3. take one for a ride...it nice and all but that was it....good price though
  4. Mmm that price isn't so special. At least not compared to the $9000 er6f demo with 200kms-ish (without any haggling) that I've seen a few of.
  5. Yeah -I sat on one the other day & they seem like a nice compact cool little bike. Nice wide bars, comfy seat & seating position. Any idea where to get a test ride on one without the hard sell? :)
  6. I rode one of these a while back and was really impressed. That parallel twin is a cracker.

I'm not a huge fan of the coloured frames, but each to their own.

The '08 colours are teriffic IMHO, especially the black on black.

That price seems ok, but if you don't mind the older colours, why not buy an ex-demo ? They're cheaper than that, I'm sure.
  7. There are only 2007 orange versions available, I'd rather have a BRAND NEW bike than a thrashed demo!
  8. I'd just call it well run in ;)

And the F models are a grand dearer, so you should theoretically be able to get a demo N for near 8000.
  9. I'm thinking of buying one to race, these things smoke SV650's, an ER6 currently holds the Twin Sprints lap record at Broadford.

ER6 is a fuel injected 650cc parallel twin.

The deal is only till the end of Nov 07
  10. On the normal retail prices of both bikes, the 'F' model is only $500 dearer.
  11. Haha... I was speaking to someone at my workplace across the floor in another company, apparently their brother is getting this particular bike from you Johnny!

When I spoke to them 2 weeks ago, they said they were looking for a kawa, and looking in the city, so I told him to go see you.

Turns out he's been dealing with you the whole time!!! LOL! :]
  12. I was offered a brand new SV650S for $9200 ride away earlier this year, so the alternatives are there.
  13. had mine a bit over 2 weeks and love it. its black and looks stunning. I put a screen on and it looks even better.
    the engine is starting to smooth out and its going to be a fast bike when I can open it up. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
    looked at the sv650 but the er6 is so nice to ride
  14. +1 on the er6 being a nice bike. test rode one when i was shopping for the upgrade. great to ride, nice positioning, just didn't have the 'wow' factor for me. hence now having a sports bike :p