Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A friend sent me here, Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Silence, May 14, 2014.

1. I mentioned to a friend that I just booked in my learner rider training and he sent me here, claiming that (and I know this may sound a bit corny) if it weren't for this forum and in particular the learner riding sessions that are held in Homebush, then he probably wouldn't have gotten his provisional licence.

So with that being said, hi! =D Can't wait to get my licence and start riding.

I'm also pretty much sold on the Ninja 300 ABS model, and I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts if you've experienced this bike before.

2. hahaha welcome mate!!! what you say is true :) Best forum ever :p

3. Welcome along.
    Learner sessions are tops. Go for it.
    Good luck with the course & happy riding

4. Welcome to Nutrider!

5. welcome to the nuthouse :]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome:) Don't know much about the Ninja 300 except the people I know who have one seem to like them.

7. Good friend to have, then?

Welcome to Netrider, and I can only endorse the value of what Ozyoda and the gang are doing out at Homebush; get out there and learn heaps!

8. Thanks all. This seems like a great community!

I guess that can only be a good thing.

I will definitely need to get down to those sessions!

Yes, definitely a good friend to have!