Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A free scooter, L plates and a new hobby

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by pinarello, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Hi all

I was gifted a Scooter recently and so did my Ls and am now enjoying this new hobby. On my first decent ride it broke down and I had to push it on a slight incline for about 4kms to secure it over night. Another rider stopped to assist and advise on how to get the bike collected - I thought than was really decent of him.

As bikes go mine is nothing flash and it has lots of mileage (a bit like me). I also inherited all my protective gear which is worth more than the bike I think.

I will attend the beginners clinic thingy at homebush soon as I need lots of practice. I am looking forward to meeting some other riders and improving my riding skills and my confidence.

Sonja

2. Welcome Sonja.

3. are you hot?

4. You are incorrigible, Greg!!

Sonia, welcome to the wonderful world of two wheels, and to Netrider :).

5. Welcome Sonja Seahorse.

For clarity can you please answer Uncle Greg's question and then we can all move on. Thanks in advance.