Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A few questions...

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by chani, Oct 22, 2006.

1. I read the bag thread, so one of my questions has been answered.

Where is the cheapest place in Melbourne or surrounding, to get Draggin pants from? I tried Peter Stevens & their website, but I don't want to have to wait for them(either way I'd have to order them) !! Unless I really have to anyway.

I plan on riding to Noble Park/Cranbourne next weekend, weather & having my bike back permitting, It will be my first freeway ride. From where I live in Kensington, the quickest & easiest way would be to go down Racecourse onto the Bolte then the Monash to Police Road. But as I've never been on a freeway I'm a bit scared!! Much less riding on the worst freeway in Melbourne.

I could go through the city then down Dande Rd, but there's too many traffic lights & I don't even like driving that way. I guess I could also go the Nepean, but if it's a warm day there will be idiot drivers everywhere.

So what do you think would be the best way to go? Or any freeway tips?

& lucky last, where's the best place to get nice ladies riding gear from? everywhere I've been it's full of guys stuff, with very little ladies selection.

Thanks in advance!