Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A few pics of my new/first bike (CB400)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by freakygeek, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Hi all,

Been reading the forums here for months, whilst deciding on bikes and all kinds of stuff. I really enjoy this forum - it just makes me want to ride!

Anyway, I thought i'd share some pics of my new black CB400 alongside its 4-wheeled cousin :)

Cheers,
    Cam

aV27qNtA.

Pq26yyJS.

gx1axYZ0.

Pq26yDJ9.

*MOD* - Please use postimage function in future for pictures of this size

2. Very sexy bike :)

Good choice lol

3. Very cool!

4. Neat and shiny, I like it!

5. That is one lovely looking bike! Makes my poor beat up CB250 look dismal!

6. Great looking bike. Congratulations. If Honda didn't take a squillion years to bring it out (waited on order for 3.5 months then was told it could be up to another 2 months away so cancelled my order) I'd have one too. :)

7. Yep, they've actually done quite a good job with this. Not my kinda thing, but I'm impressed. Much better lookin' than the overgrown postie CB250s! Guess they'll be consigned to Learner instructors only now!

8. Gnarly bike, glad to see you got one of the 'good' (IMO) colour schemes and not one of the multi-coloured stripey things as seen in an epilleptics nightmares :twisted:

Nice car, too. Always had a bit of a soft spot for the Integra series...but don't particularly like the new look.

Good stuff! - boingk

9. So what made you choose the CB400?

Did you try out any other bikes?

10. It looks a lot more badarse than I thought it would.

11. Apologies to the mods about my large images - duly noted, won't happen again!

I chose the CB400 for a few reasons... to sum it up;

- the combination of good standard equipment (brakes, suspension etc)
    - Honda reliability / quality
    - other offerings didn't appeal to me (the GS500, SV650, Hyosungs, Ninja250 etc)
    - I felt immediately comfortable and in control of the CB on the test ride. It just felt right to me... ultimately I guess this is what made me place my order.

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. :)

12. Very nice mate - enjoy :)

13. Nice Choice!!
    Enjoy

14. looks mad in black. :D

nice bike!

:cool:

15. Noice mate...... enjoy her

OZ

16. great looking bike
    i think your car and my bike are related

17. wow Vtec twins. Which ones revs higher :)

18. haha, the bike of course ;)

13,000 rpm vs 8600 :shock:

19. good looking bike, wont be long before you find dust building up on the car now.
    enjoy

20. GREAT bike. My preferred learner but couldn't justify the price for something I probably wouldn't keep a year. They sound fantastic :p