Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

a few bits n pieces

Discussion in 'Archived' started by lowercase, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selling a few things around the house.

Books: (all are in excellent basically as new condition, maybe a few wrinkles on the covers... eat pray love might have a noodle juice smudge on one page... but you should know they were delicious noodles and it didn't land on the writing... but it could be a different book i'm thinking about... in fact, it probably is)

Stieg Larsson trilogy - "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo", "The Girl Who Played With Fire", and "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest" - I paid over $80, YOU pay $25.

"Eat, Pray, Love" and "Committed" by Elizabeth Gilbert ("Committed" is the follow on book) - I paid $32, you pay $10.

"The Gabriel Method" - some person left it at my house. Price says $31.99. Yours for $10.

"Textbook Romance - a step-by-step guide to getting the guy" - I got it in a little show bag thing when I went to see "Going the Distance" with Chicks at the Flicks. Yours for free.

Nokia 1110 - http://www.nokia.com.au/find-products/all-phones/nokia-1110
    Yours for free. Not sure if it works, no idea what sim cards work in it. Was one of the work phones, I got to keep it, but it wasn't the one I used.
    This phone DID work last time it was used. I don't have anything but the phone and it's battery. No charger, box, manual etc.

Marilyn Munroe lifesize statue. pm me for price.
  2. anything other than marilyn can be posted at your expense. pick up otherwise is from glenorie, nsw.

3. who's this girl who kicked my nest, and why are you selling her ? :LOL:
  4. oh, she's just some lesbian crazed vampire. as a side note, lesbian vampire killers is a great movie :)
  5. Damn, I've been looking for a life sized statue of Marilyn Monroe for sooooo long now!

Are you sure you can't ship it????

6. shut up MV :p
  7. updated - phone is free.
  8. Did you carry the statue from QLD on the back of the bike?>!?!!
  9. i've moved back to my house in sydney, my brothers have been living here.

most of my stuff stayed here :)
  10. sir, i challenge you to a duel for the rights to the statue!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.