Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

a farmers mind

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by RUMPYTRUMPY, Jan 16, 2006.

1. a farmer from way out west of N.S.W decided he wanted to take the family on a holiday to the seaside after all he was now in his 50s and had never been there himself . So he packed the family up amd headed off to Bondi . There he was in awe of the scene he saw before him sitting there on the beach in his white singlet his arms and neck (up to where his sleeves would have been )bronzed with years of work in the sun ..... next thing a man was waving his arm on the horizon obviously in some trouble and as the farmer thought he had better call for some help (as he couldnt swim) a big bronzed life saver flashed past him and was out to the drowning man in seconds . he brought him back to the waters edge and proceeded to begin resuscitation after 5 minutes or so pumping on the dying mans chest with the poor drowned man still spewing fountains of water into the air .... the farmer thought he could help , he boldly walked over to the lifesaver and said .....
    "maaaaate i may not be a beach kinda bloke like you . but i do know a thing or two about pumps , and if you dont get that blokes ass outta the water your gonna be there all day "

2. LMAO.. a good joke..

3. hahahahaha
    very funny :LOL:

4. lol took me a few seconds but i got it ;)

5. noiiiccee!