Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

a dream realised

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by slyfox, Jul 28, 2005.

1. and on the eighth day god created kawasaki, and specifically slyfox's gorgeous zzr250... and on the twelve billionth, four-hundred and ninety seven thousandth two-hundred and first day god said
    and it was passed to me, and i am bloody over the mooooooon! :D

wanted a bike since i was a kid and last week-end after sacrificing my uni holidays to save money my wish came true, i’ve been too busy riding it to post up on it! today i jumped off it for long enough to take some pics to share with you guys, the new love of my life, can't wait to get down to some coffee nights to show it off! (and go on some rides!)

..ohh and for anyone who's ever said 250's are slow, try riding a 50cc scooter for 3 months, after that a zzr feels like an fa-18 hornet

here are the pics :)

*ohh, got draggin jeans today and new alpinestar boots are in the mail, no more limited protection now that i have a real bike :)

2. They're pretty things, aren't they? :)

Congratulations. I'd say "have fun", but it sounds like that's taken care of already! :LOL:
  3. Congrats, slyfox

.. as gromit said, the enjoyment doesn't need to be wished, it's already happening. Don't let the power go to your head, now! :shock:
  4. yey for you!!
  5. Welcome to the ZZR club mate! Best bike in the whole wide world!!! :D
  6. congrats on the bike bro, but i must say nice choice on foot wear :D
  7. i second that, great bike and yours looks nice and tidy what year is it by the way, looks almost like nobby bike
  8. geez that looks good. I am absolutely hanging out to go buy a bike in a few weeks.

You just made the anticipation a little greater.
  9. Congrats slyfox , and black to :D :D . Good to hear you are hearing voice's , but i think it was lucifer , if it was god he would have passed onto you a Honda.
  10. Congratz mate. Join us soon on one of the Netrider group rides. :D
  11. 'grats. I hope gloves and a pair of protective pants are on the shopping list.
  12. Nice bike..

I just purchased my first pair of Draggin's today and was surprised how comfy they are.. I was expecting the kevlar to make them a bit stiff.

No testing those Draggin's okay!!..