Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

...A different kind of ride!...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Tweetster, Dec 12, 2012.

1. ...it's 4.30am and we are up and ready to go :sleep: .... the confirmation call was made at 3.30am... it's on!... :woot:

Balloon pic 2. balloon pic 1. Balloon pic 3.

Special thanks to grange for the surprise and a wonderful morning which included fab views as we drifted in the early morning breeze, followed by brekkie with champers!.... was a lovely morning!.. and will be remembered

2. Awesome!

...but why didnt't you just fly? :D
  3. #3 Tweetster, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
    balloon pic 7. balloon pic 6. lol... I only have little wings!..... *flap, flap*

few more pics:

Balloon pic 5.
  4. As much as I love my feet on the ground that looks like fun!
  5. That looks like a nice change from the usual ballooning pyjama pants in the early hours.
  6. Awesome Tweets, glad you had a lovely time :)
  7. Where was it from?
  8. Near Windsor.... you want the details?
  9. skydiving next
  10. Not me!.... I like being up there, but see no good reason to jump out!.... :eek:
  11. but you have wings!!

12. ...yeah!, but look at 'em!..... how would they ever be able to support that huge head of mine!.... :wideyed:
  13. have to pass on compliments then so your head doesnt get any bigger :ROFLMAO:
  14. Look, chuck 'em my way!!..... It can't possibly get any bigger!.....:wtf:
  15. um what wonderful blue eyes you have
  16. ...keep 'em coming!..... :sneaky: .. waddaya mean you've run out??...... :confused:
  17. your complexion is so terrifically uniquely yellow

18. ...Why thank you!.....:shy:
  19. your butt does not look big with that cute little feather