Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A cricket fact.....

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Tweetster, Nov 19, 2009.

1. The first testicular guard was used in cricket in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974..

It took 100 years for men to realize that their brain could also be important ...

2. Huh? MORE important?
  3. We always knew. Its just a matter of priorities.
  4. Don't worry, us blokes are born with a very thick shell around our brains, and it tends to be thicker for those who play a lot of sports.

5. let me think in 1974...did a womans opinion exhist?
  6. :bolt:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
  7. Ever played cricket? I assure you, you're far more likely to be hit in the goolies than the noggin.

...especially so in the days before bodyline...

8. Ugh. Get maxine out of here. That shit belongs on the wall of the crazy cat ladies office cubicle. And nowhere else.

Nowhere else.
  9. ... awwww!!!!,, Maxine has her uses!!!.... :p
  10. Clogging up my spam filter at work is certainly one of them. The amount of emails that get sent with her old ugly arse on them is phenomenal. If only McAfee had some sort of facial recognition module so I could tell it to scan for and destroy any email containing her.
  11. .. she can be delightfully self depreciatory..

12. She's a witch! Moderate her! MODERATE HER!!!!
  13. :wink:...you know you appreciate her really.....

14. Thats because the 'escape' button doesn't to that, you damned buffoon. If maxine really was the fountain of knowledge and wisdom that she is cracked up to be, she would know that hitting the escape key will in no way grant you with an escape, nor will it cause the computer teleport you elsewhere, rendering you 'escaped'. Silly old biatch.
  15. See we know that photo is fake. If it were real his eyes wouldn't be looking in that direction.
  16. ..she has him in a stiletto vice stomp.. any movement from him... and

17. I've been staying away from the blatant sexism up until this point. But I have to say, its his own fault for giving her the money to buy those shoes in the first place.