Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

a couple pictures.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by wang chung, Nov 1, 2005.

1. What happens when geeks try and get drunk :LOL:

[​IMG]

guy on bike
    [​IMG]

Killer Cow. kinda NWS.
    [​IMG]

Gixxxer
    [​IMG]

2. Love the racing shot, that's really getting down to it! (and proves again that you can get great racing shots without photographing the FRONT of the bike)

3. Absolutely! great shot. Hey Hornet, did you ever play the 'lighter flints in knee-slider' game in the 80's?

4. No, inci, I have to admit to being of the mediocre riding persuasion, and my involvement with racing in the 70's and 80's was in photography and administration. (A man's gotta recognise his limitations!)

But I do remember when sliders first arrived on the scene, and there was fierce competition to see how quickly they could be worn away!! I didn't see any lighter flints, though, I can imagine it would have looked great in the half-light late in the day!!!

NOW, if you want to talk about metal shoe-plates on hard tracks on speedway bikes, then that's a different matter again.....