Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A couple of MotoGP Shots

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by DarkAz, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Here's a couple of shots from the weekend... thought I should share... particularly happy with the Rossi shot.

(click to view larger on flickr)

2. I've never been to the Island, but the way you can get riders against the sky background must make it a photographer's paradise......
  3. nice work John
  4. I find it amazing that you can get such a clear shot of blokes riding so fast!! Thanks for sharing John.
  5. Excellent shots mate
  6. Thanks guys :)

Hornet: the island can be great for photography, but you need to ensure a good position - these shots were both taken on the approach into mg corner
  7. Very, very nice
  8. awesome pics!

When practice was on I ducked out with the camera and quickly snapped one of old mate!

9. Another good one
  10. Great shots guys, the first rossi shot is brilliant.

You've inspired me to chuck some of my own up :)
  11. Nice one Repsi! :)

So Sheeth.... we're waiting...
  12. Excellent shots guys, they must have been taken with a good camera as they are exceptionally clear.

DarkAz, I also really like the Scott Reading one, you should put that one up too.
  13. Thanks.

Mine were taken with a Canon 50D - in this instance using my old (about 10years old now) Sigma 70-300mm lens. I'm hanging for a decent L series canon telephoto zoom - but budget constraints mean I continue to wait :( ... one day

As for Scott Redding... you mean this one? ;)