Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A big thanks to you guy's

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by thecptn, Oct 19, 2005.

1. I came here not long ago, knowing hardly any thing about motorcycle's, now I ride one, you fellas have been very great, always answering my questions, you have all been very helpful, you guys helped me get on the road, any way thanks very much guys :D If I could, id buy every one of you's a cold beer!

Cheers! :LOL:

2. Awwww, Hugs and Kisses all around, we love you too. Nah but seriously glad to hear you are on the road and having a blast. I'm only a fairly recent rider too (only 2 months) So i know the feeling. It's wonderful isn't it!!
  3. free beer for me
    free beer for me

oh yeah i was no help

bugger it

free beer for me
    free beer for me
  4. i must also say I LOVE YOU GUYS

*runs away crying with happiness
  5. I could tell I'd like it here after getting a really warm welcome when I joined. Not many forums where newbies are made to feel welcome. Awesome bunch here.

(Yes, you can borrow my straw ;) )

6. Yeah well I think yer all a bunchakarns.
  7. Ah there's always a dissenting vote! No, it's true, we are a great bunch of fellas and guys, and everything thecptn says is totally justified!! :D

As I have said to many new members, if you can't find the answer here, the question hasn't been invented yet!
  8. so true, this forum has been really good to me. a real possibility that it may have kept me outta hospital or worse.....for now :)

so i'd also like to say thanks a bunch and wish me luck in my P's test next friday! let you know how i go.....i'm trying to hold the excitement in!!
  9. how about a group hug then? anyone? :LOL:
  10. Same here, big thanks to everyone for putting up with my noobiness :) 2 months ago I knew nothing about bikes and couldn't ride one, 2 weeks ago I was crazy about getting a Virago 250 but still couldn't ride a bike, and now I have no idea what bike to get anymore (big case of what I want, vs what I can afford, and what is sensible...), but hey I can ride one :)

11. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    but seriously, what pub and what time?

yeah group hug :^o .... maybe after the beer
  12. Well that really sux... free beer in NSW and QLD, and those of us in Melbourne have to buy our own :( :( :( :(

We must be unloved or something...
  13. Thats what netrider is all about, connecting riders...but if you want to connect free beer with it, I won't say no :LOL: :D