Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A Big Puppy Welcome!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by puppywarewolf, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Hi there all!!!

I have been sporadic in my inspirational posts here. You gotta understand that artists sometimes become a little dry in the creativity department and at times aren't able to produce the high level of interesting literature that is both educational AND informational as well as humourational.

Luckily that hasn't happened to me. I have actually been spending my time riding my lil zzr250, a little bit of ME time, doing things that are FULLY SICK!

The reason for this post is this. I have noticed a whole new generation of Netrider members, which, as a Nobel Prize Winner like myself, makes me happy and comforted, knowing that even when I am gone, I am rest assured that somebody will take that Olympic flame and continue riding with it through Reefton and its surroundings.

So, instead of wasting valuable Gigabytes by singularly welcoming every newcomer to the Netrider family, like some people do, so they can become world record Posting Champions, I will give a collective welcome to all who are new here.

I will now open my arms and welcome you all from the bottom of my heart.

It is great to know, that after the events of the whatever Roman Numeralled Olympiad in Athens it was, that the youth, and the youth at heart of today, have congregated here at Netrider.

WELCOME NEWBIES OF THE WORLD. PUPPY WAREWOLF LOVES YOU!!!!! and you, and you, and you, and you.

Cheers

YOUR ZZR 250 PUP

2. Pup, please send some of your "magic cookies" that appear to be so good to

PO Box 1
    Hehehehe lane
    Wiggle it county
    WACKY WACKY SH1T LAND

Oh, and don't cookie and ride. Have heard story of car driver that believed the bend in the road would straighen for him (damned if he was going to steer that wheel, let the road fix the problem!)

3. Puppy's over hitting on them individually.

It's like net-fishing; sure you have to throw some back and divest yourself of the occasional dolphin, but the net result is more fish.

Some may bemoan the lack of skill, but let's face it - it's a consumer society and quantity over quality is the order of the day.

Or perhaps, I've simply misunderstood?

4. It beats some-one who loves themselves . While all newcomers post a hello in the newriders section i will continue to welcome them to the board as single threads . Unless this is a sticky post it will just vanish with everything else.

midnight loves ya all bla bla bla

5. I was planning on world domination through becoming the world Post Champion, and NOW you tell me I'm just wasting space?

Poo to you Puppy-boy! Poo I say! Watch as the amazing deyago wastes space! Tremble as I use up bandwidth I didn't even pay for just to post meaningless drivel!

AHAHAhahahahhhaaaaaa.....

ahem.

I WILL rule one day, oh yes I will........

6. You can post all you want Midnight Maniac, I simply stated that I am not into wasting net space saying..... "G'day, welcome to netriders.... Come to coffee night." every time someone new comes on board. I saved it, and then did the big EL GRANDE welcome to all who are new. I thought it would be a cool thing, and to most here, they actually "get" the Puppy Warewolf concept, but people like you are just the same old dreary people who watch This Is Your Life every week, cause you probably ain't got one.
    (Jack Little overdub - "WUUAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! This is WUAARRRRRR!!!!" NOOOO COMMENT!!!!)
    Can I just quietly say that I still find it funny for a motorcycle riders site, the first thing that is usually said to the welcomes, is, "Coffee" and not "Riding". That thought just entered my mind just now. Cool huh? My mind IS working after all.

Cheers all.

YOUR "Did I just Offend Someone ELSE in this Post?" ZZR250 PUP.

For those of you too young to know who Jack Little was, he was the legendary World Championship Wrestling commentator on Channel Nine Wrestling throught the 60's and 70's.

7. LOL...Puppy, couldn't agree with your post more.

Midnights pretty cool but, knows how to please a woman etc, which is more than what we can say for ourselves.

8. You couldnt say anything quietly PUP that I still find it funny for a motorcycle riders site, the first thing that is usually said to the welcomes, is, "Coffee" and not "Riding"is it not the riding to and from coffee?. That thought just entered my mind just now. Cool huh? My mind IS working after all.

Cheers all.

YOUR "Did I just Offend Someone ELSE in this Post?" ZZR250 PUP.

Some of us have big shoulders [​IMG]