Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A Big hello to everyone on the forum!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by steve_ZXR250, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Hey, i figured i should be polite and introduce myself. In case you cannot work is out from my user name my name is steve and i have just got my learners license and have just purchase a 2003 zxr250, which is getting registered on monday (the waits killing me). im 21 and from eltham.
    I dont really know what else to say.

2. lol, had to windows open, maintenance and appearance, and the welcome new members, clicked on new post in the wrong window, lol, this is awkward. im sure someone unlike me who has a brain will move it, thanks
  3. Well it kinda does come under "Appearance' .. You appear a very friendly lad :p :p
    Welcome Aboard !

PS: I'm sure the Mods will be kind enough to move your post to the correct section. ( They really are such nice guys ) :wink:
  4. Welcome to the madhouse, and since you ask so nicely, I've moved your thread to where it should be :)
  5. Didn't I tell ya ... nice guys eh :wink:
  6. hi and welcome
  7. heya Steve.. I'm pretty much in the same boat as u.. i just purchased my zxr250a a few weeks ago and just got it rego'd last week... since then it's been an awesome experience..

1 thing i can say is... keep an eye on ur trip meter and how much fuel u put in... i ran out of fuel last night and had to push it a few kms :p and get used to switching to reserve!
  8. Thanks guys, not very often you join a forum and you get such a welcoming
  9. Hi Steve & welcome to the world
  10. Yeah Steve, welcome to the pleasure zone. Where all of your virtual questions are answered to provide you with real pleasure in a virtual instant.
  11. Don't type so big, you nearly woke me up.
  12. G'day Steve and welcome to the forum. :grin: