Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

999 Prang!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Chef, Apr 29, 2007.

1. #1 Chef, Apr 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    A ghost rider wanna be does a few thousand dollars worth of improvements to his duc.
    PBBXgqZd1tc[/media]]Youtube link here
    Let it load fully and start from 3:00. :wink:

2. Some seriously stupid riding brings about a seriously deserved result....
  3. "Accidents" = God's way of getting rid of stupid people
  4. Nutter! That's crazier than Ghost rider DVD's
  5. Just before he hits the car it looks as though he locks up the front end and the rear raises. Telling by the camera angle.
  6. I couldn't agree more absolute idiots, running the gauntlet like that it had to happen didn't it.

Its good that it was on video to show all the other speed demon Wannabe's that shit can and does happen :roll:
  7. Bit of a tool, I don't know why he decided to try to brake and get in behind that particular car when he just went out and around all the others...
  8. I think it just caught him by surprise that it wasn't moving as quick as he thought.
    The gap closed up too quickly for him, and he....panicked :oops:
    At least that's how it reads to me.
    (either way insurance aint gunna help him)

9. +1, pushed his luck 1 too many times i think. Can't believe he got up so quickly! Riding to that extremity and then crashing it doesn't seem fair that he walked away so easily.
  10. What the real Ghost rider wouldn't have done that, he is immortal and cannot crash.

That link just reminded me that Ghost Rider 5 is out so I am downloading it now!
  11. very naughty... but, with a bike like that... no, thats the evil side! No its not!.........

Yes, very stupid... thats pushing the boundary between extreem riding and exteme stupidity..
    There is an element of skill, but there are some things you cannot control in the riding environment... Very lucky to be alive!
  12. Interestingly, it wasn't the daring crazy parts that he stacked on, it was trying to get back in line with traffic. There was plenty of room on the left to blast past that car just like all the others. Why didn't he?
  13. You and imagine all the cars that were going the direction he was that he had passed earlier, all laughing at him as they now drovdollars, Not enough sense.
  14. His insurance company will eternally grateful for that video.. :shock: :LOL:
  15. Very lucky to be alive, but I'm sure stupid enough to do it again!

Also surprised the camera did not break - must have been a good one!
  16. What a waste...could of given to to me
  17. #17 Jace, May 7, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  18. I can't believe he walked away from that! :shock:
    How on earth did he run into the back of that car?? So much room to move! :?
  19. I'm in the market for a new vid camera. I want to buy the brand he used.