Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

96 XV750 - Sorta bobber, sorta not project

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by Braiden Michetti, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Hey all,

This is my 1996 XV750. Nothing too special, and I'm not planning on going too crazy with it. My goal with the bike is to have fun with it. The last thing I want to do is have it in bits when I could be out riding the thing. =D

I like the bobber style bikes so I kinda wanted to go for that sort of look, but I still wanted it to be as practical as possible. I ride with a pillion every now and then so a solo seat / cut down subframe was out for me. So I've just been changing little things here - Lights, gauge, headlight, bars, etc. Still a work in progress!

IMG_0009.

IMG_0012.

IMG_0011.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Very nice :D

3. Nice bike, mate. The front seat looks super plush.

4. Thanks Mick! It's just the standard seat but its very comfy. I have another one in better condition and I plan on modifying the existing one to be a lot slimmer. That way I can use the slim one for fanging around town and easily chuck the stock one in for longer rides.

• Like Like x 1