Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

'94 GPX250 - Rear Break Sensor

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by ph33r, Aug 4, 2006.

1. I'm after a replacement rear break sensor for my GPX as the current one has fallen appart.

Who would be the best to go through for a 2nd hand / non-genuine part?

2. Everyone seems to recommend these guys, though you could always ring your local Kawasaki dealer and get a price - keeping in mind there will be postage costs at findapart.
  3. For something like a switch I'd recommend new. Call a dealer, sometimes, especially with Kawasaki, these things can be quite affordable.
    (Kawasaki is reknown for using the same components on many different bikes, so it keeps costs down).

Regards, Andrew.
  4. Thanks guys.

I used findapart and they were pretty damn quick and cheap too. The switch is pretty damn simple, the only reason I couldn’t fix it was because the plastic disintegrated where the thread is. Can't really go wrong for $10 so i'll give that a shot.
  5. So it senses when the bike breaks?

Or did you mean BRAKES?
  6. Lol, yeah I was waiting for a jibe over that.

Now back the the never-ending seach for a base manual to suit it.....
  7. Do a search for kawasaki manual, there was a link posted yesterday that went off to ksrc that had the manuals.
  8. Yeah, I've looked in there and I’ve downloaded what they have only to find it is the supplement.

I swear when I find it I'll host it, letting everyone know and become a God amongst men.
  9. Your boybriends tells me that you are an Adonis already :rofl:
  10. The supplement is more than adequate for most servicing requirements, I've found!