Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

93/07 Kawasaki ZX2R-C $3500

Discussion in 'Archived' started by actRider, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

After getting arsed round with the sale of this bike via a guy off eBay and then a guy from allclassifieds, figured I try and sell on the place I probably should have started!! Stupid me.

For sale is my pride and joy, I have been riding her for the last 4 years and has given me endless enjoyment. I have come to a point in my riding life were an upgrade is needed. So I'm moving on and getting myself a new bike but need to make some room in my garage and unfortunately the ZX needs to go.

The Good

The bike is in perfect running order and has a new battery, 1 week ago (Canberra weather destroys batteries). It also has a new set of front disk pads that I have yet to fix and will come with the bike. The tires are all in good condition and if need be the bike as a whole would easily pass a road worthy. Mechanically the bike is in perfect order, the chain will probably need changing but will suffice for a while yet. The bike is regularly serviced and is a joy to ride and will suit any learner rider. It also has a carbon exhaust and sounds great, like a big bike but without the running costs!

The Bad

Only a few minor points for the perfectionist. While it hasn't been crashed at all I like to be 100% upfront when I sell anything. Therefore it has fallen on its side (saddest day of my life) and there are some minor scratches on the right hand side of the bike and I replaced the front faring. There is also a crack in the windshield from my stupidity after a clean. If the bike was perfect I would be wanting much more for it, but given these flaws I have a low price.

The bike is currently housed in the ACT and all inspections are welcome and I am happy to help organise shipping (though the shipping will be at buyers expense).

$3500 - As is with track stand and no rego

$3800 - the bike will also come with 1 years VIC rego (or shipping to MEL or SYD) and a rear track stand.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Have added a shipping alternative to the price. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.