Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

911 conspiracy - yep another one - ITS GOOD!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by The Jabbo, Jun 23, 2006.

1. oh yeah i saw that on DVD, very interesting
  2. Near the end the reasoning is more realistic.
  3. :roll:

I'm not wasting over an hour watching that, anyone want to give me the general gist of it? That Dave guy is a loony as well..

I hope it's not more bullsh!t about no pictures of wreckage and planes blowing up before impact? :LOL:
  4. Ok mate...a cruise missile blew up the Pentagon wall.

The twin towers and the seventh tower were actually demolished by set explosive demolition charges after the planes had hit.
    In the whole world only three buildings struck by aircraft or damaged by fire have collapsed, strangely enough it was only the WTC towers...odd that I admit.
    The argument that the steel in the towers would have withstood the temp of burning jet fuel is hard to argue with.

George Bush is actually Satan and he's leading the world down the path of destruction...also hard to argue with. Vic and Mouth are in on the deal with him.
    I may have made that last bit up. :LOL:
    But that's the gist of it.
    It is interesting to watch next time you are bored at night.
    Beats the shite out of watching Big Brother! :cool:
  5. lol, sounds like an experiment to see how stupid and gullible people really are :LOL:
  6. watch it and decide for yourself!
  7. Great vid. See for yourself.
  8. I actually watched it all... How can they justify a certain plane crashing into a building (the pentagon) whatever jet they called it if they dropped the wrong engine off at the site. Seems a bit odd. It is all a conspiricay i tells ya. Bush is out to get us all! :LOL:
  9. That's what George Bush and his cohorts in the United States Government

I will say the one thing the majority of people are guilty of is their own opinion and refusing to even contemplate anyone else's views.

Truth is often stranger than fiction.

There is no doubt that more and more people are questioning the crashes and a lot of the answers don't seem to be adding up.

It is an interesting video, no doubt about it.

I'd like to see a study done by scientists of a country not affiliated to the USA.
    So that they would not be influenced by Political power.