Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

9 things ya hate

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Brian26146, Aug 29, 2007.

1. 9 Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2 People who are willing to get UP to search the entire room for the T.V. Remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. And change the channel manually.

3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Punch their lights out!!!!!

5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8 When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here ya moron?

I sppose this is an old one but I haven't seen it before

2. its by billy connoly, from memory
  3. Billy indeedy.
  4. build a house, will last longer. write the family tree put on dvd and pass it down generations, put my hand print in cement, plant a tree...perhaps a wolimine.

love the crotch one! im going to do that the next time someone asks the time when pointing at their wrist
  5. Ahh, but only the items you have created will last longer, the act of building a house, planting a tree etc don't take as long as the act we call life...merely the expected lifespans of these objects are longer than our own. :wink:
  6. well it depends how big the house is...or how slow u build it...Expected life span of a person comes into effect as well....

it can take lot longer than life it self to get to a destination ...you wont get there but next generation may...eg: plannet thats 100 light years away..

all depends on your perception of things ......Gee we talk some shit :p
  7. yes it was billy as stated above an di use this a fair bit at work :wink: :LOL:

8. I always prefer the full statement, viz:

"life is too short" to [spend time worrying] about stupid comments.
  9. We're dead for longer than we're alive :wink:
  10. Some of the old English cathedrals took over 600 years to build if I remember correctly. Although if you really want to create a legacy that will still do good after you've passed away, I think creating a good company would be your best bet.

If you create a house, it will eventually fall down, as will most physical structures. By creating a company it is possible for it to last far longer than the founder. And it is still impacting lives.