Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

8 year old daughters school work

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by basejumper, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Found this in 8 year old daughters school bag. Proud dad right now.

Attached Files:

• Like x 22
    • Winner x 20
    • Funny x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 1
  2. Seems to have her priorities all in order :) Congrats!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OMG that is sooooo cute and sweet...make sure you grab that page later and keep it tucked away as a keepsake!!!:)

4. Looks like my then 8 year old (now 9) sons work from last year, CHAMPION parenting my friend :couchpotato:

5. I take it you've taken her out for Ice cream or something for such good work?!? :)

6. Awesome!

PW-50 for next birthday for sure.

7. 3 thumbs up!

8. Awwwww :)
    Awesome!

9. She can lead my next ride! Just like the small boy of JemJem 's whom I met last Sunday

• Like Like x 1
  10. How funny is it, got her and her 6 year old sister a ttr50 for Xmas. She obviously can't stop riding it

• Like Like x 2
  11. Start saving for bigger bike mate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Good stuff mate! You should discourage the ice skating though, that shit is dangerous.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. My (then 9yo) daughter did a show and tell about my gravel rash. Does that count?

14. Yeah that is cute. I remember those reports; my daughter has just turned 18

15. Give the girl an A+
    Allan

16. I was very impressed by Auntie on Saturday when Play School started with Justine riding in a Moto Guzzi sidecar and followed with a song about how good it feels to ride a motorbike. My wife was not impressed when our (<2 yo) daughter asked to watch that episode again the next day =D

17. Record it or download it from the ABC website and keep playing it. :)
    Brainwashing or "future lifestyle training" needs to start young.
    Allan

• Like Like x 1