Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by nightgash, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Just bought this beautiful jacket today and am very impressed by the quality. Its nice and cool when I take the waterproof and winter liner out and its so hot when I have all of it in.

Just a question to those of you who know. How exactly do I button the waterproof and winter liner to the jacket at the sleeve ends? I tried doing it but it just doesn't feel right.

Also can you zip the winter liner in without the waterproof liner?

2. The straps with the press studs (two per sleeve) pass through the small loops.

Either liner can be fitted independently

+ 1 Its a pretty good jacket hey... and dosent r a p e your wallet in the process!

4. How can both go through the loop if there is only one loop? I'm confused. I have it together but not sure if its the right way (It probably is)

What colour did you get? I got the gray one. I didn't want the all black one as my dad said to not get black as its more dangerous.

What are the benefits of the other ixon jackets that are more expensive? This one seems to have it all.

I am hooked on IXON. Next is IXON climber pants and then a IXON leather jacket and IXON leather pants.