Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

76 in a 60 zone

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Ktulu, May 3, 2007.

1. #1 Ktulu, May 3, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Homeward bound [on an undetermined day], I paced a member of NSW finest on [random road].

Ahhh, it's not that bad. I shall give him the benefit of the doubt and presume his speedo is just 26% inacccurate from the manufacturer :grin:

I should have hopped out at the lights and congratulated him on making watching the road such a priority ;)
  2. Shame on you ktulu, it was obviously an emergency. You know, like his favorite deli being down to the last BLT.
  3. There's a pretty decent pizza place near my old church, Inci.

No joke: I have seen a fire-engine with lights and sirens going, scream down Windsor Rd, small overtake over double-white lines before turning into Thomas St where the pizza joint is - pull over. Lights & siren go off: fireman in FULL GEAR jumps out and runs into the pizza place.

Comes out with 3 large pizzas. Hops in the fire-engine, it drives off quietly: no sirens/lights.

... despite the abuse of power :arrow: :LOL:
  4. Nice work. Now all they need to do is track you down and you can get done for speeding & operating a camera whilst in control of a motor vehicle.

You've even provided them with all the info they need to prove the charge and all it will take is a simple request to either YouTube or Netrider to identify the IP address you post with and they can track you down.
  5. wasnt him :---)
  6. Who says he was operating the camera?
  7. *smash* *bounce* *crack* *tinkle*

... I don't even own a camera!
  8. youre not one of those riders who biatch about people who drive while on their phone, are you?
  9. He wasn't speeding he was driving safe for the conditions..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (where is Nicholas when you need him)

It did seem that the rest of the traffic around them was doing the same/similar speed.

10. nicholas? Is that you nicholas?