Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

$70 offer for a 2 hour mechanics lesson...

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by banditbob, Oct 12, 2006.

1. I'm yet to get my yamaha 250 zeal but when I do, I need to learn abit about mechanics.

If theyre's anyone in brisbane with a preddy good knowledge of motorcycle mechanics, that wld be willing to spend a few hours teaching me some stuff... there's 70 bucks in it for u :p

Id like to be taught basic maintenance work, how the parts operate & interact, and how to carry out some more difficult, skilled work on the bike.

If its cool, ill also video record the lesson, both as a future reference and to post on the web. I reckon there's a few like minded noobs out there that would appreciate it.

So if ur interested in making a $70 killing :p , let me know and ill let u know when I get my bike.
  2. Gday mate, don't want to stop people earning money, But if you go to http://www.dansmc.com/mc_repaircourse.htm

Very helpful Online Information that will teach you what you need to know.

And IT IS FREE...

3. don't know if really know all the stuff you're interested in, but i'd be happy to poke around your bike with you once you get it. I'm not particuarly interested in the cash...