Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

7 Dwarfs

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by N1GH7-R1D3R, Dec 15, 2005.

1. The seven dwarfs go to the Vatican, and because they are THE seven
    they are ushered in to see the Pope.

Dopey leads the pack.

"Dopey, my son," says the Pope, "what can I do for you?"

Dopey asks, "Excuse me your Excellency, but are there any dwarf nuns in

The Pope wrinkles his brow at the odd question, thinks for a moment and
    answers, "No, Dopey, there are no dwarf nuns in Rome."

In the background a few of the dwarfs start giggling.
    Dopey turns around and gives them a glare, silencing them.
    Dopey turns back "Your Worship, are there any dwarf nuns in all of

The Pope, puzzled now, again thinks for a moment and then answers, "No,
    Dopey, there are no dwarf nuns in Europe."

This time, all of the other dwarfs burst into laughter. Once again,
    Dopey turns around and silences them, with an angry glare.

Dopey turns back and says, "Mr. Pope! Are there ANY dwarf nuns anywhere
    In the world?"

"I'm sorry, my son, there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world."

> >>The other dwarfs collapse into a heap, rolling and laughing, pounding
    The floor, tears rolling down their cheeks, as they begin chanting......

"Dopey screwed a penguin!"......
    "Dopey screwed a penguin!"......
  2. I dare you to change that to a muslim joke. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Instead of a nun, make it a mid-east lady wearing one of their habits (can't remember what they are called) 8) Instead of the vatican make it a moesque, 8) instead of the pope make it an imam. 8)

Or are we only allowed to joke about christain values. :wink: :wink: :wink:
  3. lol, thats the funniest thing i have ever seen..Is that chapelle?? where can i see more of his stuff?
  4. LOL, yeah it is Chapelle!! I have a few of his things on my HD. I've got 2 episodes of true hollywood stories with him and Chalie Murphy (Eddie Murphy's brother). They are so many it hurts. I'll see if i can find them for you
  5. Hey Brian26146,
    The point of the joke was that penguins look like nuns. Get it?
    After wading through all your misspelt words, winks and smily faces, it's pretty easy to see what you're insinuating.
    Just because you preface a racist jibe with a 'lol' icon doesn't make it acceptable.
  6. Am I the only one around here to leave spelling mistakes?? And for your info smily is smiley.

Where the hell do you see racist? It could have been taken as a slur on Christianity. I saw it as a joke and only prompted the writer to change it. There seems to be an acceptance of jokes against Christianity but not much against Islam.
    Yes I do know that nuns are regarded as looking like penguins, but if you have a look, Islamic women often look very similar. No one including you say they look like penguins. Why not?

The emoticoms are there to indicate I am taking it as a joke. So read it that way or look the other way.
  7. So read it that way or look the other way?
    People aren't looking the other way anymore Brian26146, Or haven't you been keeping up with current events?
    I thought the original joke was pretty funny. Your version was a desperate poke at Muslims.
    We've all seen and heard racial taunts masquerading as jokes. When the victim inevitably retaliates, we hear 'jeez, those chinks have no sense of humour!'

PS: The misspelling of smiley was a typo. It wasn't because I was ignorant of the correct spelling.
  8. Brian, you can just take you Anti-Christian bigotry elsewhere mate!!! There's no need for that kind of thing in this forum!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Statik? Chill out dude... 8)

9. FFS F#$^*#g do-gooders... Go wirte a letter to the editor, or ring up some talkback radio... Do you have anything constructive to do statik???

Take a chill pill man...
  10. I don't consider myself to be a do-gooder FBF, it's just that I find it incredible what's happening in our country at the moment. Don't you?

I also think your point about having anything constructive to do would apply more to Brian's original comment.

As for a letter to the editor or talkback radio, it was in this forum that Brian suggested his hilarious joke modifications, so this is where my comments go.
  11. Just FYI Statik, Brian comments were actually making a very poignant point about 'what's happening in our country at the moment'. He was askign why it's OK to poke fun at Christianity when if the joke was about Islam then it would have gotten shot down in flames and we would have a whole new racist/bigot debate going on...

I don't believe that Brians comment swere a 'racist jibe', but the complete opposite. I think we're all on the same side here, so please stop throwing stones...