Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

69SIM 20160621 - The Valvoline Experience

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by 69SIM, Jun 24, 2016.

1. An epic adventurer needs an epic video, I guess this will have to do :)

ValvolineValvoline, Steve VtecSteve Vtec, Andrew WestAndrew West, 69SIM69SIM
    DrSleepyDrSleepy, GigittGigitt, GeorgeOGeorgeO

SibiSibi, chilliman64chilliman64

Enjoy :)

Notes:
    1) Fork mount kept on coming loose so I have put the camera back up near the headlight. It suffers a bit of vibration so still looking for the sweet spot.
    2) Music took a bit longer than I wanted mainly as I was playing with a new version of the software.
    3) Need to adjust rear camera to get better exhaust notes an less crackling.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 4
  2. A top young lady and she can ride pretty dam good. I so love the ride through the hill with her. Thankyou for the time in putting this together and can't wait for more of the Adventure's of Valvoline.

• Like Like x 3
  3. great vid 69SIM69SIM if they get any better you'll be charging us to watch them.

I echo your sentiments about ValvolineValvoline: you may be small in stature but you have the spirit of a giant and deserve your status as a legend here on Netrider and the wider m/c community! (y)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Wow 69SIM69SIM , just wow. THIS is a great reminder and will be for yes to come for the epic Syd NR Crew :) Talk about camaraderie !!

*blush* I'm just a rider thats a wanna be photographer with hyperactive tendencies & likes peeps to join up for rides fun :wacky::ROFLMAO:
    Legend is when you go fight a war or save someone's life or something of that caliber... (y)

• Like Like x 5
  5. legends can also inspire and give hope to others

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I like the Westy Cam!

• Like Like x 2
  7. (y) Another cracking video 69SIM69SIM , I really like the 3 camera part of the clip and the music was great in fact the opening tune I though "hello 70's p0rn" :woot:

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. We need a georgecam now :snaphappy:

• Like Like x 2
  9. And not trying to hijack your thread 69SIM69SIM but here's a Pie Brooklyn semi hot lap (lol)

• Like Like x 5
  10. Brilliant work....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hijack away, it's all good :D

• Like Like x 2
  12. You're too modest! Every time you post a video I'm straight onto it to have a look and this is no exception. What a great day out to the ferry!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks mate, it *is* really just a bit of a dabble, if I let myself get OCD about all the stuff on the vids I'd never get one out hehe. Having ValvolineValvoline stop and take pictures was a great way to get different footage instead of just corner after corner which whilst fun riding them, is not much fun watching them :)

• Like Like x 2