Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

695 Ducati Monster ETA?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Mkey, Sep 14, 2006.

1. I have tried with very little success to find out when the 695 Monster (Ducati) might be released into Australia, My dealer here in Cairns didn't even know it exsisted and promised to call me after he had spoken to the importer, I have not heard back after a week.

Just wondering if anyone may have any Ideas on this, Thanks.
  2. That's an interesting question. If Scumbag doesn't know, I'll ask at the (NF Importers) Ducati stand at the GP for ya.
    Alternatively, you could give 'em a call at HQ @ Homebush Sydney
  3. i went to the ducati dealership in artarmon. from memory i think he said it would be available in the next couple of months. it was tested in AMCM last month so there must be a couple of examples here. it was released in europe in april.
  4. Thanks for the prompt responses, I figured it can't be to far off, I will contact the distributor as suggested to see if they can enlighten me.
  5. I'm pretty sure I saw one in the flesh at Frasers homebush when I was there on Tuesday....
  6. Ducati Brisbane had one when I was there a couple of weeks ago. Red with red frame, looked really nice!
  7. I asked Chequers on the Ducati stand at the GP and mentioned your feedback about your local dealership.
    Apparently, the 695s shipment is on its way. Perhaps it is time to express your interest and have one shipped.
  8. Thanks for the Info G, I spoke to the Importers and they said the same thing, I'll probably go out of town to buy it, But at least it's not to far off.
  9. You're welcome Mkey. I hope it all works out for you. It's a very tidy bike. I've watched over the Monster for 10 years and its had lots of refinements over that time.