Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

600cc of Fun!! Gixxer!

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Hicksey11, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Bought this in March and havnt really done much. Only has 700km on it now.

I rode all of the 600cc in the sportsbike category and I found this the best fit for me and also a great price.

Zero Gravity Screen, Pazzo Levers, Oggy Knobs, Tail Tidy, Yoshi Pipe, R&G Exhaust hanger, Seat Cowl, Stomp Grips and I have de stickered it a little.

Some Pics

2. 3 months and only 700kms, get a wriggle on.

Nice bike.
  3. 3 months 700kms not sure if srs..
  4. Do you mean 7000?

You found time for the mods but not more than a days worth of kms? Better have a good reason or I'm calling epic poser =P
  5. if this is correct and not a typo, I assume no first service yet and still has original engine run-in oil.

anyone know if 4 months with run-in fluids would have any impact on the engine? just to clarify, this question is born out of vast quantities of ignorance 8-[
  6. Its not a typo. I honestly have not had time to ride it. Im currently working 6 days a week while renovating a house. So time to ride is very minimal. I had a mate over the other night and we put all the stuff on for something to do as I was getting stressed about everything.

First service will be next month sometime, when I get the time to ride to canberra and back in the one day. And then I will do most of the servicing myself as I am a mechanic.

Cheers, Xave