Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

6 sleeps to go !

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by VTRBob, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Just putting my boss on notice, this time next week i can honestly say i'll be dropping into SUPERBIKE mode, and will be chomping at the bit to get out here at 3pm.
    The gear will be all packed and by 5pm after a few 'heart starters' the tent will be up at Trackside, and in one loud voice will be Stateing

"LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN"

and cracking yet another can !
    but i do have 1 question :
    will 1 slab of johnny red cans and 1 slab of Bundy cans last me and Emjaye the whole w/end ?
    :LOL: :p :LOL: im thinking no :p

Bloody hell will you lot stop picking on my spelling ESP you Glen :p :LOL:

2. Only if Emjaye doesn't drink!

3. nah mate, you need at least 3 of each, lots of quality testing to be done on each slab :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

4. I'll keep an eye out for a horizontal drunk begging for bourbon as I wander around :LOL: .

5. Re: 7 sleeps to go !

only if she uses you as a straw :LOL:

6. Re: 7 sleeps to go !

Let the FIESTivities begin Bob???

You have a Spanish flavoured Superbikes????

7. Re: 7 sleeps to go !

[quote="Knightrider
    Let the FIESTivities begin Bob???
    quote]

edited:
    happy now Rob ? :p

8. I'm always happy Bob!!

I just thought you might add a bit of spice to the Aussie Superbikes!! Any Spanish riders gonna be there? Could have fiestivities with them... :D

9. ](*,) Festivities Bob, FESTIVITIES :roll: :LOL:

10. get a bloody spell checKer BoB :LOL:

11. Geez, you know you've got to get it together when Glen is taking the pi$$ out of your spelling! :LOL:

12. Re: 7 sleeps to go !

for a shift, why not also pick up a slab of the Bundy Dry & Lime, refreshing, yet tasty, subtle but powerful .........

13. I'm surprised you don't remember last years MotoGP Bob. The short answer to your question is NO :LOL: