Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

55W H4 Bi-Xenon HID Kit & various parts

Discussion in 'Archived' started by MV, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 MV, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
    As above, an expensive kit from Delonix Radar, I paid about $180 all up, including a genuine Phillips 4300K globe (most of the Chinese stuff are knockoffs), has been fitted for about 2 years, plenty of life left in the globe. Never had any problems with it, I am upgrading to a full HID Projector retrofit.

Easy installation, you'll just need to solder the fuse holder back on, or I can do that for you if you want. :)

$60 pickup or shipped anywhere for $75.

55W Canbus Ballast, also from Delonix, brand new, never installed, just used for bench testing, $45 Shipped. (these are $90+ on their site)

H4H 35W 4300K Bi-Xenon globes, these suit early FZR400 dual projector headlights & some Jap import cars, they are also called the 702K, like a small H4. Never fitted, only used for bench testing, $25 the pair, shipped.

Dual Ballast Bi-Xenon wiring loom, you can run 2 x 55W Bi-Xenon globes from this, (but you will need two ballasts), never fitted, only used for bench testing, $20 shipped.

Ballast power plugs with 300mm fly leads, very well made, good quality units, $5 ea.

Pics tonight, any questions, here or PM.

• Like Like x 1
  2. HID Kit: (Fuse holder not pictured) iPhone photos 451.

iPhone photos 453. iPhone photos 454.

Wiring harness: iPhone photos 457.

Canbus Ballast

iPhone photos 450.
  3. H4H Globes:
    iPhone photos 456.

Ballast Power cables (300mm not 100mm)

iPhone photos 452.
  4. Open to offers guys, this is good quality stuff!
  5. Nobody? Gunna put these on eBay if nobody here is interested...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.