Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

50ft stoppies by newb

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by spada stunter, Jan 25, 2006.

1. i rolled my first 50 fotter at 50 to 60 kph today. soon my vid will be up 4 all 2 c.

2. pics or stfu :LOL:
  3. will put some pics up with in the next week. cheers
  4. Ooh, a movie! A movie!

It's a real effort getting the tail up on my bike.

The nose, well, that's coming along...
  5. Rumour has it that spada stunter cant roll 50 foot stoppies and is full of shit.... [-X
  6. nice to c a few people doing stunts,teach me
  7. BAhahahahahhahaah, this rumour could be true, but it could also be true that we are both jelous because we can only get the back wheel 1ft off the ground :cry:
  8. 50' stoppies eh? As in about 4 car lengths bumper to bumper, starting from 50-60kph eh? Can't wait for the movie.

/me prepares some popcorn
  9. Oh stop it, you people :LOL:
  10. That would be on the spada yeah?
  11. Did the back wheel get off the ground, or did you just stop?
  12. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Is that u in the pix Loz?
  14. The 2 sit down ones with the black helmet are Loz, the others are another guy on this forums who gave him tips on better mono's
  15. oic!

when i get my bike back, i'll hook up with loz for a bit of practise :cool:
  16. Yeah the other guy is N*A*M, good bloke and very solid at finding a balance point... :shock: :)

I gotta keep working at it, I still can't work out how standups are supposed to happen, and I need to be up on my feet to see over those clocks once I get up there.
  17. either stand up first & clutch it up i guess, or sit down
    & once your up high enuf stand up then

guys i was riding with were standing up then bouncing the
    front end up
  18. Pig's arse.
  19. Lemme guess - then you smoked it and posted on Netrider :LOL:
  20. Haha classic man.

Can't wait for the pics :p