Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

5 years

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by bjwoody, Feb 8, 2012.

1. So I have been a member for almost 5 years now and this is my first post. Seems kinda strange to me but those are the stats. ?

Hi to all on here, I have certainly learnt some great tips over the years as I have found my way from an L plate rider to now.

Had some great mechanics work on my bike and some dodgy ones. Even got fed up with them all for a few years and brought parts in myself from OS and repaired my bike myself to minimise my costs to my pocket and my sanity.

Still waiting for a nice dry period where can plan a ride in the sun and actually get there and back without it raining. Bloody climate change.

So hi to all.

2. How have you refrained yourself from saying anything for so long, are you one of those man of few words but all words are of great wisdom type?

Waiting for the exact same thing here, it just seems to never stop, forecast for the next 7 days is filled with more rain, might still head out for a little runaround :)
  3. Welcome to the posting side of the Forums.

Last Sunday's Putty Ride was conducted in brilliant (some might say, oppressive) sunshine......
  4. Welcome bjwoody, darn it you beat me, I forgot to post a 'hello' after being here since 2008..
  5. Welcome to NR. (y)
  6. I have often considered posting comments to threads but guess never got around to it. Thanks all for your kind words of welcome.
  7. Two posts now bjwoody, you are becoming positively loquacious :) Welcome.