Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

5 star customer service

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Brick, Feb 12, 2013.

1. At the risk of offending the mods, I have to share a few lines about the customer service I just received from Rod at MotoToys. I ordered a set of engine crash bars for my new K1600GT on Friday and had planned to pay for them over the weekend. As best plans go, we had a minor family emergency that used up the spare $$. I flicked Rod an email to say I still wanted these bars, but would have to wait until my next payday in a fortnight. Now for the epic customer service bit, because I had offered to take some photos and write a review of these bars for him, he sent them to me anyway with the offer to fix him up next week!! Despite being on the other side of the country and never met the man.

I'll be spending money again with this company.

2. Good, the mods only get their tits in a tangle if you post in the wrong thread usually.