Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

40 degrees and climbing!!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by kinkybinky, Jan 21, 2006.

1. so so so hot outside! just been watchin the tennis and they say its currently 40 degrees outside the stadium and climbing :shock:
    could be a frwakin good night for riding though :grin:

2. Thought it was hot out there, just finished adjusting the chain tension on the bike - standing in full sun on a concrete driveway was probably not the best place to be.
  3. Kiddi Pool!!!
    Kiddi Pool!!!
    Kiddi Pool!!!
    Kiddi Pool!!!

Yay!!! Time to cool down.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/
  4. Wish I had a kiddie pool :(. Instead I've got just over an hour of riding in full leathers to look forward too very soon.
  5. yeah kiddie pool for sure :grin: i picked mine up at k-mart the other week for 30$ freakin awesome :cool: its great to just sit in it and have a drink by urside :LOL: i been in an out of mine all day :p
  6. :grin:

We've had ours for a few months now....

My boys (my dogs) LOVE gettin in the pool and splashin around to cool down.

It's the funniest sight to see them in the pool

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But geez is it refreshing :grin:
  7. yeah im gonna empty mine soon. then before i get ready to go out im gonna put some shower gel in it and fill her up again :LOL: no need for a shower then :wink:
  8. Time to state the obvious,

Its Bl**dy HOT. No Airconditioning. The dog dug through the kiddy pool.

So I am sitting here bored in 35C heat inside :shock:
  9. run a cold bath mate :LOL:
  10. Good Idea, Might have too.
  11. Well a few of us are having a few drinks at HQ and sitting in the pool. Ordering pizzas for dinner if anyone else wants to join us :grin:
  12. would loce to flipper but im headin into Cleo's tonight :grin: its my 1st time with some netrider guys and im really looking forward to it :) Have fun in the pool :cool:
  13. 44 here lol ... *melts*
  14. Better make that 37 C.

Its only going down to 27 C and 43 C tommorow in the city so that means it will be 45 C out here. :(
  15. :shock: :shock: @ 43C

Family r going to beach. I'm staying indoors.
  16. what are you worried about getting sunburnt? :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  17. you could make handbags and shoes out of her ..........thats just plain wrong.

heat gets me cranky , generally anything over 15 decrees :LOL:
  18. Heat is aweful, it's wrong I tells ya!!! I melt if the temp gets anything over 30.... :oops: and it's going to be 41 tomorrow......must stock up on beer early in the morning and then start chugging it down, think it will be the only way I will survive :LOL:
  19. :LOL: :LOL:

Its disgusting.. No wonder the lil boy is sticking his
    tongue out at her :grin: