Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

4 things I love about my husky 900r

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by RRdevil, Jun 19, 2013.

1. #1 RRdevil, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    So an update on husky 900r. Already had first service and done 1500km. So thought I would post the three things I'm loving with the new bike

1. Whenever I'm parked up somewhere or fuelling up I always have someone asking me what it is and they always ask if I'm leaving soon so they can hear it running, which brings me to point......

2. The exhaust note is awesome. And I find myself gassing it just to hear it

3. The thing corners phenomenally. Scraping pegs in the wet is easy as. And I'm liking the metzeler sportec m5 great grip in wet and dry. First time on this brand.

4. Back to the attention the bike draws from people. Definitely a keeper

Mod edit - Paragraph removed.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Loving that 900r, can I buy it off you in a years time? lol, look after it will ya.

Keep the owner insights coming. I was listening to the youtube "daily observations on a Husqvarna Nuda 900R" for hours. Does it sound similar stock with the baffle removed?
  3. Looks like it'd wheelie well :D
  4. Even in rain mode! Bjpitt it is loud. Don't even think there is much baffle to remove but it's still euro3 compliant so the po po can f right off
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Been interested to hear how the Metz M5's go on a fun bike ridden by a nutcase.... :D

Let us know how they fair.....I might get some next time around.
  6. Hardly a review,more like an opinion.
    Can you put it in the correct forum,its annoying me.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Looks like a dirt bike
  8. Probably because it is what is now been described as an urban motard. More like a Ducati hypermotard
  9. The Devil's new bike in "Rain Mode"

10. Haha, well if it's good enough for Sir Jack Brabham...