Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

394 no more

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by dan, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Most users ever online was 394 on Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:01 pm

ever since netrider.net.au has disappeared, I haven't seen more than about 20 people on at any one time...

what a shame. :cry:

2. if the change of web address is to blame, surely an engine search would re direct those lost no?

:shock:

3. Well there's lies damn lies and statistics :)

4. theres about as much chance of 394 people being on line at one time as a VTR getting 300kph to a tank of fuel. :LOL:

5. yeah, a VTR would choke and die WELL before it hits 150kph :LOL: :LOL:

6. I have read on other forums that a extremely high amount of users being recorded is due to search engines scanning the site.

I don't know who true that is but it seems feasable, perhaps Google hasnt caught up with the change from .org to .net yet.

7. Twincams have 3500 members but the most ever on line was about 78 . So i cant figure how netrider with only 1600 members get that many online , self promotion ?

8. 394 was the pm's and emails banked up waiting for me from the pop thread :LOL:

9. :LOL: