Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

366 days to go

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by ajl, Feb 27, 2008.

1. and so the countdown begins, no longer a looser plater nor p plater

I went and got off my L's today at baylink motorcycle training in hastings this morning.

great place would recommend them for either learners or license tests i enjoyed it, and it was a good price

whats the consensus on a new sticky post in new riders on recommended trainers? just an idea

2. nice work mate, I just got off my L's last saturday so a bit less than 366 to wait. I did it at ridetek dandenongm they are pretty good.

3. damn leap years

4. Congratulations on getting your P's!

Good grief counting down for a year! I tried my hardest not to count down until I was in the final month, and it made that month almost interminable. ;)

I'm not sure a sticky is in order, but if you're so happy with them that you want to write a review or plug them, the Businesses and Service Providers sub-forum will be the place for it.

Butz. :beer:

5. 366, ouch. Why not start a blog week by week. At least you can document your journey!

6. you mean 457.
    you forgot the obligatory P plate licence suspension.

edit- congrats! how many penalty points?