Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

3000th post

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Kernel, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Well, this is my 3000th post. I think the majority of my latest posts have been useful ones, rather than the majority of my posts being useless as has been the case in the past. Confused yet? :angel:
    I enjoy contributing to the discussions, questions and problems here on Netrider. I think I've made a fairly decent number of posts considering I've only been a member for a bee's dick over a year.
    Gotten lots of good laughs, read lots of interesting discussions, embarrassed myself to no end but still got immense enjoyment out of it, and maybe along the way I've made a worthwhile contribution here and there. I hope to continue enjoy being a user on Netrider!
    Thank you to all the people who run this site and to all the people who make worthwhile contributions daily.
    A few of my favourite posters, to make them feel special:
    [MENTION=22378]PatB[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=34750]MT1[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=20363]maduncle[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=23823]hawklord[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=22920]Orb[/MENTION](only cause he's recently started restoring an old Suzuki 2-smoker :p )
    [MENTION=16821]mattb[/MENTION]
    I'm sure there's a few others that, when I see their names at the top of a post or see that they're the ones who've made the most recent post to a thread, make me feel glad. But these are the ones that I can think of at the moment. Don't feel bad if you're not on the list!!!

Anyway, carry on!!

2. congrats Kernel :)
    keep the funny stuff coming!! and keeo enjoying the riding!!

3. Well done old chap, thanks for the advice along the way
    - and thanks for the kudos.

I hope I am not still trying to rebuild the Runcible when I get to my 3,000th post.

4. 3,000 posts

wow

j/k :LOL:

5. 3000 posts. That's far kernel ...
    Congrats and look forward to more...

6. Bloody hell mate, You,ll be matching Hornet,s count soon.
    Maybe we,ll even get to start! a ride soon son,

Cheers,
    Cam

7. Congrads gonads.
    Nice to know I'm loved
    :p

8. post whore,
    lees posting and more riding that drz hehehehe........

9. You've come a long way in a short time, grasshopper.