Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

300 movie

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Ktulu, Apr 5, 2007.

1. #1 Ktulu, Apr 5, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I can't wait for this movie!

Trailer ;) [media=youtube]gNqiSkd1M6k[/media]

I've heard it's the most manly manliest man-fest EVER. With much man-stabbing and man-killing.

It's going to be phwoar!

--[I'm seeing it on Saturday... proper review then... just wanted to post the trailer :grin:]--

2. god-bless, Ktulu

nice link.
  3. 300 rocks. :grin:

That is all. :cool:
  4. I've seen it, and it defiently is "phwoar!"

Seems to be over very quickly, even though its supposed to be just under 2 hours...u just want more man-abs....i mean, spartan action :oops: :p :LOL:
  5. I have only 2 words ~ David Wenham..... oh, and phwoar! :shock:
  6. You can already get this on DVD. Burning my own copy later today. :cool:
  7. Madness?

Saw it yesterday, it is teh awesumness.
  8. going to see it next week, can't wait!!!!!
  9. Curiously I don't remember Thucydides mentioning a battle rhino in his account of Thermopylae. :shock:
  10. Never let facts get in the way of a good story, thats my advice :p
  11. It's like getting punched in the nuts by MrT while firing a minigun at a wailing electric guitar which is blowing the clothes off women.

Pretty fcuking sweet say I.
  12. Lotsa shouting! Good film, saw it in hoyts equiv to gold class, be awesome on IMAX tho!
  13. #14 Ktulu, Apr 7, 2007
    Just got back from seeing it!

Sucks at IMAX! Too big, you can't see a freakin' THING during the fast bits. Still top flick though.

See it at a normal cinema and sit up the back, I reckon. We're seeing it again tomorrow :grin:

Loved when that Persian got punched in the head with the perfectly horizontal shield and his skull just goes f*%&ing clunk.

So ace.

I want to see this too!
  14. #15 Scrambles, Apr 7, 2007
  15. Saw it on thursday, it is bad ass. So very much ownage. Like when the young fella and the other dude go all Matrix-style before he gets his head cut off. Then when his dad goes batshit, just awesome.
  16. Seeing it again tonight.

17. saw it last night
    fricking unreal
  18. And it is ALL CGI. The only real parts in the movie are the actors, and the horses. Everything else is CGi.

Top flick too :)
  19. Awesome movie!!

I think we will be hearing a lot of "Prepare for Glory!!!!!" and "Tonight we dine in hell!!" for a while......