Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

300 klm around bend

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by midnight, Jun 22, 2005.

1.  Top
  2. utterly fugging crazy. Alittle bit of diesel on the road and you got one very dead moron!!

3. Hey Dave I posted that up a little while ago. My link has the bigger better version (Full Screen) :shock: :p :p :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: of the mighty ZX10R doing its thing.

Good Vid tho none the less. That 10 has got some serious mumbo thats for sure.

Cheers 8)

4. Sorry Dazza :oops: :oops: . I normally do a search first but coudn't be bothered last :) .

5. You got the link to that post???

6. I remember this post in the ausmoto newsgroup
    There was some conjecture about the actual speed that rider was doing.
    If he was doing 200+ km an hour those cars he was passing would have flashed by not gone by as slow as they appeared, same with the white lines on the road.
    That video seems staged.

7. I couldn't get the movie to work but I did notice that the girl from Oakleigh Nth has a nice butt and the girl from Templestowe lower has a hell of a rack!!!!!

8. I remember but I don't think you lost.
    The video is not right
    at one stage the gear indicator is showing 5th yet you can hear a downshift and the gear indicator hasnt changed.
    Also is the zx10 capable of doing 300kmh top speed?

9. jeeezzz mate, after all that stuff about 'are all guys the same' you go and say something like :roll: i have only one thing to say to you,

you are far from wrong :D

10. hi all, i'm new to netrider :D

From someone that sits around the 200k mark to Worri Yallock, that zx10 is not doing the speeds indicated on the dial.
    Ive seen it many times in bike vids, a simple change of sprocket ratios throws the speeds out bigtime.

i'm with MartyH the rider is not doing 300kph as indicated

reguards Tim

11. and he sure as hell isn't leaning over far enough to take that corner if it is 300......few "issues" with the tape me thinks

12. Yep discussions on a US site where I first lifted this Vid for netrider had the same opinion that the bike speed was incorect as well as the gear indicator from memory. Sweet Vid none the less.

Cheers 8)

13. That video is full of crap... he is not doing 300km/h, no flippin way... he is lucky to be doing 200km/h.

But hell, what do I know, I ride a naked bike.... :LOL:

14. I don't know what link you visted but do share :LOL:

15. No way 300kph, 200 maybe.

my two cents worth

rev

16. gr8 vid, even the wife loved it