Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

3 day pass for World Supers?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Johnny O, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Hey guy's, I was just wondering who would be interested in buying a 3 day pass for the World Supers with access to the support paddock for $120 ?

My race entry for the Support Superbike class is $490, I'm not paying that just to flounder around down the back of a sea of hotted-up R1's, GSXR's and the like on my bog-stock Tornado.

The race entry comes with 4 passes, so if I can get 3 persons to agree to go in with me, then I can afford to do it :D

Either PM me or sms me on 0407 348 800 if you are interested, thanks.

PS, oh yeh, you'll be part of my race team, not that it means you have to do anything :)

2. Two passes down, one to go?

3. VERY tempting but I'm working friday and attending a wedding on the Saturday so still not sure if I'll be able to make it if hung over. Probably best not to waste the pass on me. But if there are no other takers by when you need to cough up the $ PM me and I'll grab it.

4. John, see my PM

5. still up for grabs or not ?

6. The third one has just been snapped up, sorry about that, I'm surprised how quickly you guys responded, Jake was saying that it's only $110 for a general 3 day pass?

Thanks guy's now I can afford (sort of) to do it :)